Areas Of Assistance
Many legal issues require an attorney’s specialized legal knowledge and/or time helping represent you in court. Our goal is to make sure all families have access to these services regardless of their ability to pay, so that the doors of justice are open to all.
Two of the most important ingredients in strong families are balance and stability. And when these are upset, you can count on us to help you through these difficult times by doing all we can to help you restore your family’s foundation.
We are here to assist families with the following:
- Adopting a Child
- Child Support Modification
- Custody Matters
- Guardian Appointments for Children
- Registration of Out of State Child Support
- Securing Child Support
- Parental Visitation
- Clinics for Uncontested Divorce (with no minor children)
Life & Future Planning
Being prepared for the future is something many of us don’t think about until we find ourselves needing a little help. And, that is exactly what we are here for – to offer you advice and the services you need for where you are in your life.
We are here to assist you with the following:
- Creating a Durable Power of Attorney
- Creating a Health Care Power of Attorney
- Preparing Living Wills
- Securing Guardianship/Conservatorships
Housing & Consumer Matters
Being able to provide stable housing and advocating for consumers, when needed, are essential to all families. That’s why we offer the following services for those needing a little help along the way.
We provide assistance and representation for:
- Select Landlord Tenant Matters
- Consumer Matters
- Lease Terminations
- Non-Refund of Security Deposits
- Improving Living Conditions’ Health and Safety Concerns